Thursday 14 February 2019

In The Mood


Mine is a small suburban garden. It's about 10 metres by 30, and it's big enough to keep me satisfied.
On the other hand, the Waterford Greenway is 46 kilometres by about 2 metres wide. It is my extended wild garden. I cycled a section of it recently. Guess what I saw? Apart from the most beautiful wildflowers, wildlife and stunning scenery, the Valentine guys & girls have been getting in the mood. I think it's very cute.
During the Middle Ages, it was believed that birds paired in mid-February. This was then associated with the romance of Valentine. Although these legends differ, Valentine’s Day is widely recognized as a day for romance and devotion.
I can just imagine how neglected my garden would be if I were to be the devoted weeder and waterer only on one day of the year! Keep it going, folks. A puppy is not just for Christmas. Love is not just for today. ❤️ Keep digging, feeding and planting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.