|This little fella accompanied me on my 5-minute ramble|
|One of the few untouched gypsophila|
Finally, loaded to my chin with seventeen logs, I approached the kitchen window boxes. The pansies are in full bloom, defying wind, rain and cold. This particular one is so pretty, added to by a tiny spray of light mist remaining from overnight. Naturally, you'll understand that this photograph was not taken until I had unloaded the seventeen stove logs in the stove log basket beside the stove; and when I returned to the shed to get the camera (it was beside the log pile, you'll agree?), the delicate mist on the pansy was exactly as it had been one minute earlier.
|I love the misty rain on top|
- Time in garden: five minutes. That's just about enough. I'll put on the kettle and set the fire while it boils.
- Four minutes to set and light the stove
- Four minutes for water to boil
- Result: tea and accomplishment
- Five minutes later on, warmed by both tea and stove, to to dickie up the robin photo
Here it is: Things come In Threes #1
Happy gardening (or reading), wherever you are,